I have tried on several occasions to put it up in some type of pony tail, but she screams and cries, "It hurts, owie!" I mentioned this to Ms Janice (our fabulous care provider) and she asked about the type of bands I was using and offered advice (to no avail). So on Wednesday I showed up to get Jade and !!PIGTAILS!! Our conversation went like this:
Me: How did you get her to do it?
Janice: Oh she just let me.
Me: No crying?
Janice: Nope, she just stood there and said "Ms. Janice fixing my hair"
The next morning we got up and I asked her if she wanted pigtails again and she said yes!!! I was extremely excited and got everything ready, put her in my lap and started to work. Two seconds later and the crying begins ... WHAT??? ... She turns, looks at me and says "Stop being mean mommy." Her sweet little face was so serious it was hard not to giggle. "I thought you wanted pigtails?" I said. "No mommy, Ms. Janice do it." After that I felt a little like crying, but we will continue to work on it and she looks pretty darn cute even if I can't do it without making her cry.
Without further ado, here are the photos of the new do!!!
Bird's eye view!!
Oh my goodness Mom, I am so cute right now that I need to make a weird face every time you point the camera at me. When she doesn't want her picture taken she scowls and says: "No cheese mommy!!"
A little brother / sister time!
Slater's reaction to the new do:
Jade's hair is sooo cutie
Jade's reaction to Slater:
Thanks broffer
I love the pigtails! One of my favorite little girl hair-do's.
ReplyDeleteShe's getting soooo big.