I wish I had duck feet...
If I had duck feet I know just what I'd do ...
Dr. Suess
Today at the pool Slater spotted another kids fins sitting on the edge of the pool. His immediate response - "I want frog feet!"
Luck for us the pool keeps lots of "frog feet" on hand and there was even a pair small enough for Slater.
After getting his frog feet on and kicking around the pool a couple of times on Dad's back his confidence was up. As I stood next to him in the water he kicked off into the open pool all by himself!! He turned long enough for me to see the look of pure delight and then came at me. It clicked - he could do it.
He swam across the pool, he swam the diagonal, he swam to Dad, he swam to Mom, he loved his frog feet ... and that is what he did.
No comments:
Post a Comment