Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My year in review.

Sometimes I need to look back and see what has changed in my life to remind myself how lucky I am. It seems to happen on a daily basis now.Jade is coming out with new words left and right and Slater is having conversations with us. My life has changed so fast, but I don't want it back either. I can't imagine my life without my Bug and Monkey. So here are some of the things I remember:

My little Miss Independent. She tells us her opinion loud and clear now.

My helpful lawn inspector....always ready for the outdoors and work!

And my reminder. As independent as they are, they still need our help sometimes.

And then there's the boy....
This is how I see him in my mind, happy, healthy, fearless, and a little out of focus...because he rarely stops!

Mr. Curious, if I had known maybe he would have been a George.

Two boys, I hope they are as excited to see each other when they are my age as they are now. They make me smile and laugh....and want to cry sometimes.


There is one more thing I need to talk about but she does not like to have her picture taken, she is beautiful to me. Being a mom seems so easy for her and makes her so happy. I love her and endeavor to be a better parent and husband because of her. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment