Monday, September 13, 2010

Welcome to the Jungle

A request for Jess! Today we put on our costumes and headed out to the yard. My little animals enjoyed the sunshine and got a giggle out of having their costumes on outside. This first set is of the shortest giraffe on the planet. She managed to climb ladders, slide and swing, not bad for her first day. I realize not all of these are great shots of her but I wanted a few that really showed off the costume.








Swinging is popular with tigers. So are the GVEA guys who came through with all their trucks and equipment - tree destroyers!! I am still a little depressed over the destruction of 17 trees on the back of our property.


Here we go with the begging and pleading section of the photo shoot.




Slater took this and I love the way it shows the light at this time of the day. The weather for the last week could not have been any more beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment