Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Solstice on the Salcha

Their favorite part of the cabin, what kid doesn't love a loft?

Smile MOM!!

If you enlarge this picture you can see a few of the bugs on Vega.  I wiped about 30 of them off of her face and muzzle, poor girl.  Jade volunteered to stand next to her with her clip-on fan to keep the bugs away - that is true love!

WHAT a day!

This is my rock, his name is Rocky :)

It was a perfect summer sky

"No, I didn't eat ALL of the chips."

Avoiding the bugs for a bit before lunch

The cabin

Love my new kayak!!  Thanks for 14 wonderful years my love!

If you think the bugs are bad where you are ...

Kissing Caribou

2 comments:

  1. I love all the scenic pictures - gorgeous, wow. And it was nice seeing your smiling face too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Mary Jo! If you come visit we promise to take you kayaking :)

      Delete