Friday, December 30, 2011
Christmas in Ice...and lights!
Christmas is always a popular time for the obvious reason, Lights! I had my two helpers this year, they were very excited because the temperature was in the 30's even up to 41 degrees! So we had lots of time to climb the ladder and discuss where the lights should go. I wanted to go big this year decided on just the eves, but we did upgrade to LEDs, trying to go green to balance all the wood we burn. But I was thinking of ways to keep the kids outdoors when it is dark. We get like 4 hours of light and by the time we are home from work it's dark. So I ran my longest extension cords together and we lit the fort and the swings! Instant ecstatic kids. So now we have been enjoying lots of sledding and sliding before dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment