So it was brought to my attention that May 4th is Star Wars day. Why May 4th? After some research I found it goes back to George Lucas saying "May the Force be with you" in a German interview and the translation came out " I will be with on May 4th". Kinda dumb, I mean who needs a reason to celebrate Star Wars! Many of those who know me realize I will watch Star Wars anytime or place for any occasion. Some may say "crazy" or "freak" or even "obsessed"....( my wife?). But in reality it is just a good story(episodes 4, 5, and 6). The good news is my son and his cousins have latched onto it also and I can look forward to many more years of enjoyment. But what would Star Wars day be without a photo tribute?
Jade and her two Troopers
A small battle in the making.
Still undeterminded who had more fun, Slater or Dad and Uncle Carter.
No comments:
Post a Comment