Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Make way for ... Slater and Jade

So my son, the one that I hope out grows a few of his surly habits. We read him "Make way for ducklings" dozens of times before our trip and I would tell him how we were going to the Boston Commons to see the ducks on our trip. Moments after we arrived at the duck statues he was overwhelmed with with one of his "Mine, Mine, Mine" moments and actually pushed another little boy off of a duck and then tried to chase him away .. ugh, not one of my prouder moments. Needless to say we did NOT get the pictures or moment that I was hoping for.



You can see the surliness written all over his mug in this shot.



Sweet baby Jade loved the ducklings. Giggling and patting she made such a cute picture with all of the other toddlers enjoying the gorgeous Boston sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment