The highest point that he could reach!
What a face :)
The best shot that I could get of the twins (M and G) and Slater. After all the great stuff at Colony Days the boys liked this old engine best. We tried to get them to pose in front of it, but ...
My monkey's at the zoo. Slater's favorite things: a squirrel, a chickadee, the ducks, and climbing the fences to place that he wasn't allowed *sigh*. Jade's favorite thing: Slater watching.
The best shot I could get of the twins (M and D) and Slater. I am sure that you have noticed Slater is not there - he was off to see the next thing.

Love this picture of sweet baby Jade! She enjoyed watching the kids and had lots of big smiles for MK.

MK caught this photo of Slater running away from his dad :) He loved having kids to run with. We hope that his listening skills improve over time, but were glad to see that four year old boys are just as adventurous!
No comments:
Post a Comment