Oh! My Goodness, I really laughed at this! I love it! The new picture at the top of the page is beautiful as well. That is one magnificent tree! Danielle and Mari Ana climbed it, too. Sad that there are so few climbing trees here!
I love these pics! My son's not the only one who does this! (Esp if there are chocolate chips on the floor. Who'd ignore that?!?!) Also, I love the age counters. Way cool!
Oh! My Goodness, I really laughed at this! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThe new picture at the top of the page is beautiful as well. That is one magnificent tree! Danielle and Mari Ana climbed it, too. Sad that there are so few climbing trees here!
I love these pics! My son's not the only one who does this! (Esp if there are chocolate chips on the floor. Who'd ignore that?!?!)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love the age counters. Way cool!