
I am happy that at least one of my children wants to dress-up for Halloween. The leggings on this costume are great (another item I would buy in an adult size). Our little ladybug was hanging out in Grandma Peggy's chair and happy as can be. Wish the delay on our camera wasn't so bad, I would love to show-off her smile. Hopefully Slater will be more cooperative on Halloween when there is candy involved.

This pumpkin came from Fred Meyers, there are no pumpkin patches to buy from in Fairbanks. Jade liked touching it and was happy sitting in the chair with it. Again, Slater refused to cooperated with the picture taking and actually attempted to leave with the large pumpkin (I had to bribe him with a smaller pumpkin to get the rest with Jade).
Okay Robyn, You have helped me get back into my goggle site and all that stuff just so I could show you that I did open your blog and see the cutie pies you are spending time with right now. I also wanted to tell you I was forwarding this to Jane Anderson w/the hopes that she can open it and see your newest offspring. Does Slater help with Jade? Or does he help with her mischief? Anyway, thanks for sharing. I won't tell Jade you made her wear those red and blue hairballs if you don't want me to. Just kidding. Love, JJ
ReplyDeleteSounds like Slater and Isabel would get along great! She hates her picture being taken now and I have to result to bribes as well. Most of the time it works but when I really want a photo of her AND Aidan is when she is least cooperative. They must sense it and resist!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love all the Halloween-y pictures!
ReplyDelete