Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summer in Fairbanks





Summer in Fairbanks is busy and hot. The first two sets of pictures are of Slater hanging out with his buddy Jessica, they did fingerpainting at our house one day and then painted tepee's at Jessica's house the next day.

We went to a pig roast last weekend and Slater helped to make the Pig Cupcakes, well he mostly eat marshmallows.

The last slide is from Chena Lakes. We have been going out once a week in the morning with friends and enjoying the water. Slater gave us a scare the first day by running and falling into the deeper water. I fished him out really quick, but it must have been a good laugh for everyone to see a rather pregnant lady and a toddler both soaked to the bone (I can laugh now). Since then he has been a little more cautious and I have been grateful. Wade and Slater went out in a kayak, but I didn't get any pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment